KOBO owner Jacob Wooten issued a press release today addressing some changes coming soon to the bar/music venue. Here are the highlights:
- KOBO will be closed June 30 for approximately two weeks.
- The bar will be expanded as will the floor space around the stage.
- Sound and lighting will get upgrades.
- New bar top featuring local music vinyl.
- New hours: Tuesday – Thursday (6pm – 1am), Friday – Saturday (6pm – 2am)
- Earlier start times for live music with shows ending by 11pm (THANK GOD!)
- 15-20 local taps and craft favorites, special cocktail menu
- Reopening July 12 at 8pm with new hours beginning July 16.
“Kobo is your rock and roll happy hour destination, the chill after work spot for the service industry, a haven for all concert goers of all ages, and Columbus’s music venue,” says Jacob in the press release.